Job Hunting Essentials
Become the Most Employable Version of Yourself!
It's time to finally start searching for a job or maybe you've been looking for a while now with no luck.
Maybe the frustration is kicking in. You have probably said one of these phrases to yourself recently:
- "I have applied to countless jobs and heard nothing back!"
- "I have no idea what career to pursue or how to start!"
- "Someone helped me with my resume but I'm still unemployed!"
- "I have so much to offer but I'm working in a job I hate right now!"
- "I deserve to be making more than I'm making right now!"
- "I keep getting told that I don't have any real experience!"
- "I desperately need a job that qualifies for Permanent Residency!"
Here's the problem: According to Glassdoor, the average corporate job attracts 250 applicants!
So how can you standout from everyone else?
How do you become the kind of candidate that every recruiter wants to interview and hire?
No matter what job you are looking for in 2020 there are 3 Essentials you will need to focus on:
- Your Resume & Cover Letters
- Your LinkedIn Profile
- Your Interview Skills
We built the Job Hunting Essentials course with recruiters from some of Canada's Best Companies to help you become the most employable version of yourself!
We're going to teach you how to build resumes that can't be ignored!
Help you create a LinkedIn Profile that brings recruiters to you!
Teach you how to crush remote and in-person interviews!